Trailing comma (was: Re: structure in Python)

Cousin Stanley CousinStanley at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 11:42:32 EDT 2003

Skip ...

    Thanks for the info ....

    In the case where an addition is made to the end
    of a  L O N G  sequence and then followed by a resort,
    I can see that depending on how the sequence is used
    that problems arising from inadvertent omission of
    the comma delimeter by whomever extended the sequence
    might not manifest themselves immediately and could
    perhaps be difficult to spot ....

    In spite of my Python teacher's praise for using this style,
    I would probably still wonder how he/she managed to make it
    through school without getting whacked for using it themselves ....

--
Cousin Stanley
Human Being