Missing messagen (Was: Re: Fun with fancy slicing)

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Thu Oct 2 06:32:44 EDT 2003

Gerrit Holl <gerrit at nl.linux.org> writes:

> Dave Benjamin wrote:

> > > You can use it in a sieve prime finder (ooh, thread crossing :-):
> > > but it's not especially efficient (in speed or memory).  Quite cute,
> > > though.
>
> I do not seem to have received this message from Michael Hudson through
> python-list. I am able to locate it on the newsgroup. Does anyone else
> have this problem?

Hmm, I saw it :-)

Google also has it:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=7h3isnaz6qw.fsf%40pc150.maths.bris.ac.uk

I don't really read the newsgroup closely enough any more to know if
any messages are going missing, I'm afraid.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  Screaming 14-year-old boys attempting to prove to each other that
  they are more 3133t than j00.