Prime number module

Lulu of the Lotus-Eaters mertz at gnosis.cx
Wed Oct 1 13:32:45 EDT 2003

"Andrew Dalke" <adalke at mindspring.com> wrote previously:
|In essense, if you know the full corpus beforehand, it's really
|easy to compress - just store the identifier for each text.

I've invented an excellent compression algorithm.  It represents the
12.5 meg bit sequence for prime/no-prime (<10^8) as the bit "1".  To
encode other sequences, you use the escape bit "0" as the first bit...

Pick the best algorithm for the job at hand...

Yours, Lulu...

|Iran nuclear neocon expose POTUS patriot Pakistan armed weaponized
|enriched uranium UN smallpox Gitmo invasion Castro Tikrit revolution sarin

Yeah...  I like those.  I'll add a new .signature to my rotation list.
I can troll both the spooks of the mid-1990s and those of the mid-2000s.

--
mertz@  | The specter of free information is haunting the `Net!  All the
gnosis  | powers of IP- and crypto-tyranny have entered into an unholy