Creating ftp account under IIS and controlling Media Service by Python?

Bart Simpson bbiro at netian.com
Tue Oct 14 12:23:04 EDT 2003

Hi,

I would like to create/delete ftp accounts of windows IIS,
and to control MS Media Service under windows 2003 by Python program.

A few days ago, I found there is iisftp.vbs vb-script that can
creat/delete IIS ftp account.
But I've suspected the iisftp cannot configure detailed
configueration.
(ex. It can't configure anonymous-login and home directory
permission.)

Is there any python module for controlling IIS ftp account or MS Media
Service,
or any other way do that?

Any comment about that would be helpful to me. :)

Thanks!

--
Y.H. Rhiu