CD Writing Modules?

Richard Livsey R.Livsey at cache-22.co.uk
Tue Oct 21 05:42:37 EDT 2003

Hi, I'm fairly new to python but am liking what I see so far.

I'm in the process of writing a network controlled mp3 player based on
Twisted and I want to add the ability for it to write CDs (so you would
queue up a selection of songs and be able to play or burn them etc..)
but I cannot find much out there on how to do this with python.

The mp3 player will be running Linux (not sure of the distro yet, its
currently working with Windows but I want to change that ASAP) but
ideally I would like it to be as cross platform as possible.

Thanks in advance.

--
R.Livsey
Incutio Web Developer