Python syntax in Lisp and Scheme

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Fri Oct 3 09:52:07 EDT 2003

Kenny Tilton wrote:

> Toni Nikkanen wrote:
>
>> It's be interesting to know where people got the idea of learning
>> Scheme/LISP from (apart from compulsory university courses)?
>

> <g> We wonder alike. That's why I started:
>
>    http://alu.cliki.net/The%20Road%20to%20Lisp%20Survey
>
> That recently got repotted from another cliki and it's a little mangled,
> but until after ILC2003 I am a little too swamped to clean it up.

Me and my big mouth. Now that I have adevrtised the survey far and wide,
and revisited it and seen up close the storm damage, sh*t, there goes
the morning. :) Well, I needed a break from RoboCells:

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/robocells/

I am going to do what I can to fix up at least the road categorization,
and a quick glance revealed some great new entries, two that belong in
my Top Ten (with apologies to those getting bumped).

kenny