Problems sending list/tuple to a C extension.

Christian Seberino seberino at spawar.navy.mil
Sat Nov 22 14:39:01 EST 2003

Martin

Thanks for your reply.  I found an example on python.org
of parens for PyArg_ParseTuple at

http://python.org/doc/current/ext/parseTuple.html

And an example of parens AND square brackets for Py_BuildValue at:

http://python.org/doc/current/ext/buildValue.html

but you are right... no square bracket for PyArg_ParseTuple.

I was not able to get parens (tuples) to work for either
successfully.  Any ideas?

Chris