ANN: Leo 4.1 beta 1 An outlining editor

Tim Churches tchur at optushome.com.au
Sat Nov 8 19:59:13 EST 2003

On Sun, 2003-11-09 at 10:45, Edward K. Ream wrote:
> My reader didn't give me the text of your message or the attachment.  There
> are definite problems with 4.1 beta 1 on Linux.  Please send me your bug
> reports at the email address below.  Thanks, and my apologies for these
> problems.
>
> Edward
> Edward K. Ream   email:  edreamleo at charter.net
> Leo: Literate Editor with Outlines
> Leo: http://webpages.charter.net/edreamleo/front.html

I think this may relate to my reply, which is reproduced below. I did
send it to your address but received an automated reply asking me to
visit a Web page, register there and then give three good reasons why my
message should be forwarded to you. You have to be joking if you expect
anyone to bother doing that!

--

Tim C

PGP/GnuPG Key 1024D/EAF993D0 available from keyservers everywhere
or at http://members.optushome.com.au/tchur/pubkey.asc
Key fingerprint = 8C22 BF76 33BA B3B5 1D5B  EB37 7891 46A9 EAF9 93D0