TypeError: can't multiply sequence to non-int

Tim Ronning tim.ronning at start.no
Tue Nov 4 05:42:03 EST 2003

På Mon, 03 Nov 2003 15:15:56 -0700, skrev Python <Python at essene.com>:

> That works perfect ;) Thanks! I am really enjoying learning Python. It
> has to be the most fun computer language around.
>
> Jim

Glad to help Jim. I'm a newbie just like yourself, just happend to know the
answer to your problem.
Yes, Python is fun. I'm sometimes amazed over it's butifull syntax. When I
run into "problems" the first thing I try is to write the code in a "human"
way and behold it often works! This I think is unique to Python. It's
great.
	Another great "attribute" to Python is it's friendly and highly skilled
user community on the net and everywhere else. Someone is always there with
a smile to give you a hand.

Keep on learning.

Regards
Tim R.