How send LIST to C extension?

Christian Seberino seberino at spawar.navy.mil
Sat Nov 22 14:44:40 EST 2003

Vincent

Thanks.  Your example with "0" will make *seq point to the list I believe.

Can I extract the elements of the list into C variables

with PyArg_ParseTuple if I didn't want to work with PyObject directly??

Perhaps this is a bad idea and your way is always better???

(python.org docs had example of extracting elements of a tuple
with PyArg_ParseTuple but I couldn't do it.)

Chris