Array and COM object interfacing

2mc mcrider at bigfoot.com
Sat Nov 1 15:30:10 EST 2003

All,

I'm getting a better handle on Python and NumPy.  I've found solutions
to many of my questions.  Thanks to all.

I would like to interface Python (in WinXP) with another program
through the COM object.  This other program downloads data for me on a
daily basis.  I have a choice of many methods to export the data from
this program - the fastest of which is through the COM object.  One of
the methods of this other program is a function called
"CopyRetrievedDataToArray."  It will let me talk to the program and
pull info out into an array.

Is this something Python can do?  Can someone point to documentation
for interfacing through API?

Thanks.

Matt