Check of a Page About Python

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Wed Nov 12 22:05:19 EST 2003

Xaire Anastasie.

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:12:37 +0100, rumours say that Eric Williams
<s-rube at uselessbastard.net> might have written:

>Looks alright, but I'd be interested to know why you designate python a 4GL?
>You might want to check your jargon lexicon on that one.

Yep.  If you want to improvise, change 4GL into NGL (for next generation
language ;)  4GL was a term coined for higher level languages tied to a
specific domain, AFAIK SQL servers.  It's not trendy anymore :-)

'Scripting language' is OK, since this is what Python will be used for
in FreeGee.
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,
Ils sont fous ces Redmontains! --Harddix