Leo + Python: the ultimate scripting tool

Edward K. Ream edreamleo at charter.net
Sat Nov 8 11:11:15 EST 2003

I would like to say a few (actually more than a few) words here about some
recent discoveries I have made concerning the interaction of Leo and Python.
If you don't want to hear an inventor enthuse about his work, please feel
free not to read further :-)

There are at least three, no four, no five, no six, no seven reasons why Leo
and Python work so well together.  Most are new (in my mind) with the 4.1
release of Leo.  The first several reasons may not seem like much.  As you
will see, this appearance is completely misleading: the combination of
features is incredibly powerful.

To keep the individual posts shorter I shall list these 7 reasons and a
conclusion in "replies" to this posting.

Edward
Edward K. Ream   email:  edreamleo at charter.net
Leo: Literate Editor with Outlines