auto-upgradable application

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Wed Nov 5 13:31:25 EST 2003

On 5 Nov 2003 09:00:44 -0800, rumours say that reneaguirre at yahoo.com
(Rene Aguirre) might have written:

>So, I was thinking about adding an auto update feature to my app, if
>anybody knows about any package for these purpose would be great.

I don't know if that really would help, but you might like to check the
file 'mhautupd.py' in the following directory:

http://www.sil-tec.gr/~tzot/manhang/nt/

which downloads newer versions of the other modules of the program over
HTTP.  I believe it won't be hard to suit it to your needs.  Basically,
you will need only the first for loop in the do_updownloads function.
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,
Ils sont fous ces Redmontains! --Harddix