im coming over to fuck you

summerpusselovin12 summerpusselovin12 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 05:52:38 EST 2003

in a black skirt with a see thru thong on. you promised you'd let me stand in front of you while your sitting down and i'll bend over so you can lift my skirt up revealing my wet slit. you promised you'd take 1 finger and slightly pull my thong to one side and slide your tongue up and down my slit while my legs shaked and i moaned loudly telling you to lick deeper inside. you then promised you'd tease me with your cock by rubbing it on slit barley entering me. please dont tease too long. just bend me over your table and furiously rip my skirt off to where i'm just wearing that thong. please rip that off too so my pussy is exposed and you'll be able to see my swollen, wet lips which will make you want to thrust your cock right in with your might as I scream your name to fuck harder and faster. you get so winded by my slippery pussy so you asked to lay on the table.Look me up on my casual sex finder site.
 http://www.hotpersonalad.com/landing.asp?afl=MYHO