Rekall and associated software go 100% GPL

Tim Churches tchur at optushome.com.au
Sun Nov 9 15:42:49 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 06:59, John Dean wrote:
> Hi
>
> It gives me great pleasure to inform you that Rekall, the cross-platform
> alternative to MS Access, is now totally GPL. So please visit
> http://www.totalrekall.co.uk and download download a copy for yourself.

This is most welcome news, but in the light of the recent, often
confusing (or confused) discussion on this list over Rekall and the
Kompany, could Shawn Gordon please comment on this announcement?

--

Tim C

PGP/GnuPG Key 1024D/EAF993D0 available from keyservers everywhere
or at http://members.optushome.com.au/tchur/pubkey.asc
Key fingerprint = 8C22 BF76 33BA B3B5 1D5B  EB37 7891 46A9 EAF9 93D0