Py2exe and logging module

sfbell09 sfbell09 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 09:04:29 EST 2003

I found the solution to the problem using Joe's advice. I built the
application using the --console option. This let me see that the smtp
logger was failing because of an encoding issue with IDNA. So, using
the py2exe flag --packages encodings and also encoding the server name
as a string solved the problem.