Need some advice

Jay nomail_nospam at verizon.net
Sat Nov 29 21:04:59 EST 2003

One lesson that I remember from an old college prof:  Often it is better
to have something that works and isn't 100% correct than a program that
does nothing 100% correctly.

Of course, you stated that you goal is to learn Python, so a working
program is only a side effect.

I'd get all the info and do it right....

Jay Bird