Need help with OOP

sinisam X.3.M__antispam__ at mail.ru
Thu Nov 6 23:36:57 EST 2003

Object oriented programming is not a new term to me, but when I tried
to do some of it... uhh... it sure looked (and felt) like Hell :) I
won't bother about things like "help me learn it" (but wouldn't mind
if someone recommends a good fresh-start tutorial), instead I'll ask
for help...

I did my share of programming several years ago... 6 or 7 to be more
specific, and as I'm pretty proud of my achievements ;)
I continued on the same path. Several weeks ago, Python showed up.
I got the 'assignment' to start learning it... almost professionally :)

OK, I did my part, but now the tests are becoming more than fair :(