recommendations for python web programming tools

Bryan J Gudorf bgudorf at neurokode.com
Tue Nov 18 13:23:26 EST 2003

Matthew,
	For the database connections, you could check out PDO (Python Database
Objects). It uses DB-API 2.0 based modules to interface with the database
with simple syntax. It also helps in that if you ever need to change the
backend database to something other than MySQL. Of course to set up the
Database Connections to MySQL, you will need to the module for MySQL:
	http://sourceforge.net/projects/mysql-python

Bryan J Gudorf
~NeuroKode Labs, LLC