pdf2exe trouble

Maxim Khesin max at cNvOiSsiPoAnMtech.com
Mon Nov 3 13:50:53 EST 2003

I got into some hot waterhere:
I have a service writted in Python (py2exe-wrapped) that worked ok with
2.2. I upgraded to 2.3 and got an "IOException bad file descriptor" in a
print "something"
line. I used 'import trace' at the top of the file and
used to be able to see the print statements in win32traceutil window. I
uncommented 'import trace' and got the same ting. Does anyone have an
idea/advice as to get the print to go to normal trace route or do
something else reasonable short of removing the print statements (which
is what I basically did)?
thanx.
max.