Matrix - Metaphors, Analogies and the REAL

Scott Chapman scott_list at mischko.com
Mon Nov 10 14:15:12 EST 2003

On Monday 10 November 2003 10:05, 3seas wrote:
> If you are not interested, then don't bitch, its a short message.
>
> http://www.matrixcommunity.org/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f
>=8;t=000918
>
> I don't know if that link got broken.
>
> --
> 3 S.E.A.S -- Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC)
> Changing how we preceive and use computers
> email @ translate not to net, remove capitol letters, one .
> web @ http://threeseas.net

I just did a whois on the threeseas.net domain and got this back.
I don't know if it's of interest to anyone or not.  It's the same guy.

This email is "short" so according to his criteria, that should make it
Ok, right, regardless of content being on-topic, etc?

I really don't like email translations. Here's the untranslated version:
3seas at threeseas.net

I'm inclined to "bitch".  I don't appreciate this type of junk mail and
especially this guy's attitude.

 Domain name: THREESEAS.NET

 Administrative Contact:
    Rue, Timothy  timrue at mindspring.com