Memory management

KefX keflimarcusx at aol.comNOSPAM
Mon Nov 3 13:47:51 EST 2003

>I've been researching the feasibility of using Python for the
>development of commercial games

[snip]

I've believed in the viability of Python for commercial games as soon as I
really got acquainted with the language. As a budding game designer and
programmer myself, I'm happy to find yet another reason to support the notion.
:)

High-level languages are undoubtedly (to me at least) much, MUCH better suited
to designing games than low-level languages (I didn't know just how low-level C
really was until I learned Python). It's just that low-level languages have
dominated because total control of the machine at all times had paramount
importance...an importance that's rapidly decreasing.

- Kef