Tkinter widget that functions like Explorer "Details" mode?

Douglas Alan nessus at mit.edu
Wed Nov 26 16:20:00 EST 2003

klappnase at web.de (klappnase) writes:

> Maybe you could try a Pmw.PanedWidget in combination with a Pmw
> MCListBox (a multi column listbox widget that comes as a contribution
> with Pmw)

Hmmm, I don't think I could compose a PanedWidget and a
MultiColunmListbox to get the desired funcationality -- putting one
inside the other would not do the correct thing, but perhaps I could
do the job by modifying the source code for MultiColunmListbox using
techniques demonstrated within PanedWidget.  Thanks for pointing me at
MultiColunmListbox -- I didn't know about it.