Christopher Koppler klapotec at chello.at
Tue Nov 25 20:35:17 EST 2003

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 00:19:39 -0000, "leroybt.rm"
<leroybt at rocketmail.com> wrote:

><Pythonwin>
>Traceback ( File "<interactive input>", line 1
>python test.py
>^
>SyntaxError: invalid syntax
>Traceback ( File "<interactive input>", line 1
>python test.py
>^
>SyntaxError: invalid syntax
>>>>

>I just don't understand why theSE line command do not work?

The commands you use should be used from an operating systems command
line (cmd.exe on Windows), not from inside the interpreter - 'python'
is not a valid python command!
If you want to run the files from inside pythonwin (never used it
myself) I assume there's a run command inside one of the menus.
If you just want to execute the commands from inside the
interpreter... well, type them in at the >>> prompt and see what
happens!

--
Christopher