Python Book

python newbie mesteve_b at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 29 20:34:56 EST 2003

This is my most used book right now, as I learn Python. It's easy to jump
directly to any subject in Python and read exactly what you need to know. I
only go to Nutshell when I want a different slant on something (or am
curious about the new style classes), but always start out with Quick Python
when I run into something I need help with.
  No extra material that confuses its organization.

news:BJ9yb.46312$I53.2072933 at twister.southeast.rr.com...