Problem with PyRun_SimpleFile and MFC Application

Victor Bazarov v.Abazarov at comAcast.net
Tue Nov 25 15:40:13 EST 2003

"Susanne" <susi2000 at web.de> wrote...
> In have embedded python into my MFC application.
> It works fine using the PyRun_SimpleString method, giving it a string with
> some simple commands.
>
> When i am using PyRun_SimpleFile instead, my application crashes.
>
> I have also created a console application. There i also call
PyRun_SimpleFile.
> The console application executes the given script.
>
> My code looks like the following:
> [...]
>
> So, does anyone of you have an idea, what i am doing wrong in my mfc app?

Somebody in a relevant newsgroup probably does.  comp.lang.c++ is
NOT one of them.  Perhaps along with the Python one that you used,
an MFC newsgroup can help.  comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.tools.mfc
and microsoft.public.vc.mfc are the two that spring to mind.

Victor