python a bust?

Anand Pillai pythonguy at Hotpop.com
Wed Nov 19 03:50:28 EST 2003

It was a generalization, not with any malice :-)
What I meant was that many of their books were "me-toos",
especially the Early Adopter series. I did not do
a blanket bombing of their books. But I will prefer
an O'Reilly nutshell book anyday to a Wrox one.

I am not planning to convince any publishers on the
market of Python books. At least, not yet.

-Anand