SAFE CYBER SEX LESSONS

webmistress_kimmy53 webmistress_kimmy53 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 04:14:43 EST 2003

I decided this past summer to learn more about computers and the easiest way to do this was to do things I like, such as date.  I have my profile on many web sites and adult web sites looking for guys and girls who interest me.  I have only recently started to meet people on here... mostly couples but a few men, probably because I look better than their wives.  I have had the most luck on

www.internetsexads.com/landing.asp?afl=TSCR

If you happen to be on other sites or join my site look me up if you think we are a good match.  Send photos of you and your wife to "Lexi", that is my screen name.