XML and Python by Ogbuji - book at amazon?

Uche Ogbuji uche at ogbuji.net
Sat Nov 22 22:08:23 EST 2003

christof hoeke <csad7 at yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<bpe0a6$snq$02$1 at news.t-online.com>...
> hi,
> does anyone know about this book which sounds great? unfortunately i
> could not find anything more about it apart from the following entry at
> amazon (germany only, strange...)
>
> http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/0764547798/qid=1069188100/sr=1-4/ref=sr_1_8_4/302-8869636-4168805
>
> at least Uche should know about it?

My apologies for the confusion.  This book was in the works, but ended
up in the can aprtly from Mine and Mike Olson's lack of time, and
partly because of the drying up of the market in technical books.

I'm afraid that what knowledge I have to offer on Python and XML is
available either in my XML.com column:

http://www.xml.com/pub/q/pyxml

or in my Python/XML Akara project

http://uche.ogbuji.net/tech/akara/nodes/2003-01-01/pyxml-akara