Template-engine

Miika Keskinen miika.keskinen at utu.fi
Wed Nov 5 15:57:28 EST 2003

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 16:48:40 +0100, Thomas Weholt wrote:

Well. These all look very promising. At my situation (I have lot's of
templates originally written for php/IT) amount of work needed for using
them would be too much. (of course one could write down some regexp-beasts
or parsers to automatically convert them - I'm not that one :)

So currently I will stick on my implementation and for future projects
it might well be showtime for chetah/simpleTal.

btw. If my work is not useful to any other it might server well as
newbie-example how to use re.sub :)