Rekall not longer available from theKompany.com - a fabrication

Alex Martelli aleax at aleax.it
Sat Nov 1 05:15:30 EST 2003

Lothar Scholz wrote:

> shawn at thekompany.com (Shawn Gordon) wrote in message
> news:<c846bee4.0310311540.184f3148 at posting.google.com>...
>
>> for a bit now.  Everything in this email is a complete fabrication.
>
> Hmmm, as far as i can remember his comment about the 3 years delay of
> the beta phase of Black Adder is not a fabrication. And because the
> difference made between beta and final is so small i think he is more
> honest then you.

Hmmm, speaking as a reasonably disinterested observer: yes, Blackadder _was_
in beta for a surprisingly long time.  However, the final release seems to
have quite a different architecture than the earlier betas -- instead of
trying to re-do a fully integrated "variant subset of" Qt Designer, it
"shells out" to a bona fide Qt Designer.  Personally, I like this choice,
but, like or dislike, I don't see how the difference can be ignored.

Alex