ActivePython Installation problem on win95

Tom Semple simple_stuff at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 19:03:26 EST 2003

I did reboot; the Python23 root directory is in the path (though of course
this is not where the .pyd file is). I've checked a number of the registry
paths for various things and they seem good as well. So I still suspect the
problem is a missing DLL or PythonWin needs a newer version of a DLL it
expects to be already on the system. But the error message does not help me
much.

Tom

"Bernard Delmée" <bdelmee at advalvas.REMOVEME.be> wrote in message
news:3fb957fe$0$1125$6c56d894 at feed0.news.be.easynet.net...
> > After installing (completes without error) I cannot start the PythonWin
IDE;