"python exe" and "py plugins"

marco marc.lentz at ctrceal.caisse-epargne.fr
Tue Nov 18 07:05:14 EST 2003

i answer my self ...

it WORKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here are a py which i "compiled" into an exe (with py2exe)
from wxPython.wx import *

class Menu(wxFrame):
   def __init__(self, prnt):
      wxFrame.__init__(self,prnt, id=-1,title="jo")
      b=wxButton(self,-1,"coucou")
      EVT_BUTTON(b,-1, self.run)

   def run(self,e):
      execfile("m.py")

if __name__ == '__main__':
   app = wxPySimpleApp()
   wxInitAllImageHandlers()
   f=Menu(None)
   f.Show()
   app.MainLoop()

here is an simple py script which is called by the exe (see up)
def msgBox(msg):
    dlg = wxMessageDialog(None, msg, "hell", wxOK | wxICON_INFORMATION)
    dlg.ShowModal()
    dlg.Destroy()

if __name__ == '__main__':
   aapp = wxPySimpleApp()
   wxInitAllImageHandlers()
   msgBox("coco")

and it works WITHOUT THE PYTHON RUNTIME INSTALLED ...
sure that this script can't import lib which are not in the exe ;-)

python is a very very great system !!!! i love it a lot !

news: bpciuh$nhu$1 at s1.read.news.oleane.net...