Leo + Python: the ultimate scripting tool: Conclusion

val val at vtek.com
Mon Nov 10 14:03:57 EST 2003

Dear Terry J. Reedy:
    Generally, you sound quite logical.
    However, in the real world saturated with spam one
feels uncomfortable indeed and tries to handle
the problem *somehow*.
    I guess my simple point is about *tolerance*
and *understanding* and *taking things in the context*,
which makes this newsgroup (based on my observations)
quite distinctive...
    respectful-ly y'rs,
val

news:8s2dnY6a29XCITKiRVn-vA at comcast.com...