Rekall not longer available from theKompany.com - a fabrication

Paul Rubin http
Sat Nov 1 19:21:02 EST 2003

Todd Stephens <huzzah at tampabay.rr.com> writes:
> True enough.  I would say they are shipping product, though I don't know
> the status of Rekall specifically.  The libertarian side of me wants to
> side with the programmer (the 'little-guy' individual trying to make a
> living), but the consumer side of me (who is a satisfied owner of several
> of tKc's embedded products) wants to side with the company.

Why side with the company if it's not paying its programmers?  The
business model was charge for the software and use some of the cash to
pay the programmers.  If the programmers aren't getting paid, the
correct pro-consumer sentiment is to call for the software to be
released for free.