Puffin Automation Framework (PAF) query

Ben McGinnes benm at cyber.com.au
Fri Nov 21 02:45:25 EST 2003

Hello,
	I am just wondering if anyone here has managed to get Keyton
Weissinger's Puffin Automation Framework testing application to work?

In particular I'm wrestling with an issue in which a plan will either
execute a set of actions or generate reports, but not both at the same
time.

I'm interested in speaking with anyone who's managed to make this thing
fly or anyone who has a contact point for the author that he actually
responds to.

Feel free to respond either on or off list.  Thanks.

Regards,
Ben