Web Authentication to AD

Jason Tesser JTesser at nbbc.edu
Tue Nov 25 07:37:20 EST 2003

HI,

<snip>

> If it must run on Unix, you could probably let your web service run
> under Apache and use mod_ntlm for authentication.

That is an old project though with no work being done on it.  Plus it doesn't
do exactly what I am trying to do. I think the best thing for me to do is as
follows: I am just not sure how to do it all yet :-)

Maybe make a python web service talk use pam.  That should work as pam can
do the rest I think.  Maybe something with oldap.  There has to be a good way
in python to accomplish this.

<snip>