[OT] thanks a lot...

John Roth newsgroups at jhrothjr.com
Mon Nov 3 11:09:55 EST 2003

"Haoyu Zhang" <flyfeather at myrealbox.com> wrote in message
news:d5a952e4.0311030725.33972e09 at posting.google.com...
> Sorry for that. I didn't know that changing subject when replying
> will make a new thread. Sorry...

Depends on where you're replying from. Most newsreaders
put enough information in the headers to let other newsreaders
associate the response even with the header change. Some
don't, and some newsreaders don't use it correctly. Caveat
emptor.

John Roth

news:<3fa63c21$0$27035$626a54ce at news.free.fr>...