PYTHONPATH problems

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Wed Nov 19 23:43:18 EST 2003

Tim Isakson wrote:

> However, it isn't finding any of the modules in the directory tree
> that
> begins under /home/tim/python/PP/Examples (it's not having any
> problems
> with the standard modules - as evidenced by the import of sys above).

We'll need to see the files contained therein, what their permissions
are, and what their contents are.  Do they have the right permissions?
Do they end in .py?  Are you importing the module exactly as it is name
(less the .py extension)?

/  \
\__/ Sometimes there's no point in giving up.
    -- Louis Wu