web guru advise needed.

Robert Church rc at pgdn.org
Mon Nov 10 15:30:01 EST 2003

On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 08:20:42PM +0000, Alex Martelli quipped:
> > What technology gives me the best performance?
>
> Probably Twisted, but it doesn't meet your requirements (it's a
> separate stand-alone webserver, not running on top of Apache).

If you want to use Apache, consider using the mod_proxy module, which
effectively lets you serve Twisted through Apache. It gives you the
best of both worlds, and is generally a wonderful strategy for
integrating all kinds of web and application servers.