New to Python - Compiled Language?

Mark Hahn mark at hahnca.com
Thu Nov 6 01:14:48 EST 2003

If you want to see an example of a complete non-trivial windows shareware
application written in 100% python, download my: http://ezpicmailer.com.
There is no way anyone can distinquish it from a C++ or VB app and no one
has dinged me for it's download size.

news:vqif0v95nftmba at corp.supernews.com...