Books I'd like to see

Anand Pillai pythonguy at Hotpop.com
Fri Nov 14 06:24:45 EST 2003

You forgot the following.

1. Wesley Chun ( or is it Alex Chun ?)

Core Python Programming

2. David Mertz

Text Processing in Python.

I would like to see a general book on
"Software development using Python", which will discuss
the practitioner's approach to developing software
using python, by one of the established methods.

May be this can be taken up as a joint project by
one of the python gurus say Alex or David, and one of those
Software Engineering/Methodology gurus like Martin Fowler
or Bruce Eckel.

Just my $0.02.

-Anand