Help with Apache 2.0.47 and CGI

Fausto Arinos de A. Barbuto fbarbuto2002.no at spam.yahoo.ca
Sun Nov 9 22:28:59 EST 2003

    Thank you very much Emile -- it is not working yet, although I have
    already downloaded and installed mod_python. Apache says it can't
    find the module mod_python.so even though the bloody little thing is
    right there where it should be, in C:\Apache Group\Apache2\modules.
    It seems that Python 2.3.2 is the bad guy here. A friend of mine has
    Apache 2.0.47 + Python 2.2 and everything works like a charm on his
    system.

    I guess I'm on the right track now. Many thanks.

---Fausto

news:bomu2s$1gc2te$1 at ID-11957.news.uni-berlin.de...

http://www.modpython.org/live/mod_python-3.1.2b/doc-html/inst-apacheconfig.html

> LoadModule python_module libexec/mod_python.so
> SetHandler python-program
> PythonHandler mod_python.cgihandler
>
> But there was also a problem reported with 2.3:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=3ef52138%241@usenet.per.paradox.net.au
>
> HTH,
>
> --
>
> Emile van Sebille