Leo + Python: the ultimate scripting tool: Conclusion

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sun Nov 9 21:29:35 EST 2003

"Edward K. Ream" <edreamleo at charter.net> wrote
[lots of stuff about the benefits of Leo over several posts]
> Edward K. Ream   email:  edreamleo at charter.net

considering Leo as a base for a future project and b) I think there is
a problem with a couple of lines in the code you posted.  In response,
you sent me the

----------
You recently sent a message to me at the email address
edreamleo at charter.net. To help cope with the ever increasing volume of
junk e-mail, I am using ChoiceMail, a permission-based e-mail
filtering tool. Your original e-mail is being held by ChoiceMail until
you complete the following simple one-time process.
Please click on the link
[Click here to request approval]
When your browser opens, fill in your name and a short reason for
wanting to send e-mail to me. If your reason is acceptable, your first
email and all subsequent e-mails from you will be delivered to me
normally.

I will not beg you to read my bug report.  Such a request is *NOT* a
legitimate 'anti-junk-mail' measure.

Being unable to communicate directly with you makes Leo less inviting
to me.  If I were to adopt Leo for a project anyway, I would warn
users to not email the above address.

Terry J. Reedy