Looking for code

Andrei project5 at redrival.net
Tue Nov 18 17:14:25 EST 2003

Andy Koch wrote on Tue, 18 Nov 2003 21:15:33 GMT:

> Hello. I am new to Python and for the most part new to programming. The
> best way to learn to write is to read, so I have been looking for a
> website that has the code of programs written in Python. If anyone knows
> of a good place to find something like this, I would be very grateful if
> you could respond.
> Thanks!

The obvious place to look for relatively simple snippets is
http://uselesspython.com. But Vaults of Parnassus is nice too.

--
Yours,

Andrei

=====
Mail address in header catches spam. Real contact info (decode with rot13):
cebwrpg5 at jnanqbb.ay. Fcnz-serr! Cyrnfr qb abg hfr va choyvp cbfgf. V ernq
gur yvfg, fb gurer'f ab arrq gb PP.