libmysqld.dll - any working example?

JZ jroznfgre at jngpugbjreQBGbet.cy
Fri Nov 28 17:50:06 EST 2003

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:31:35 GMT, Joe Francia <usenet at soraia.com>
wrote:

>> Does anybody know any working example of using embedded MySQL library
>> for Win32 (libmysqld.dll)?That example from MySQL manual does not
>> work for me. I am looking for Python API to libmysqld.dll...
>
>You may want to consider this, which doesn't require you to ship any
>external DLLs:
>http://sourceforge.net/projects/mysql-python

No, you did not understand me. I know this library and I have been
using it for a long time. But the problem is I want to move my web
(pythonic) application to CD and I wanted it to work with MySQL as a
DLL library. I do not want to install full mysql serwer.
I know how to use MySQLdb connection for a server, but I do not know
how to connect to that dll. If MySQLdb can do this I do not know how
use it.  (MySQLdb.Connect() method has parameters of host, login but
libmysql.dll do not need such parameters.)

--
JZ