python xml dom help please

Diez B. Roggisch deets_noospaam at web.de
Sun Nov 23 14:55:42 EST 2003

Hi,

> Also, why 'has children' is never printed?

The code is somewhat complicated, however the reason for "has children" not
beeing printed is simply that for the example no node matches the condition
- nodes A,B,C are the only ones with siblings, and none of them has a child
node....

> I know there are easier ways to do this, but i want to do it using dom.

I'm not sure what easier ways _you_ think of - but to me it looks like a
classic field for XSLT, which is much more convenient to deal with. DOM is
usually PIA, don't mess around with it if you're not forced to.

Diez