Python 2.3.2 & Netware

Jeff Davey j at submersion.com
Tue Nov 11 14:43:34 EST 2003

"Brad Clements" <bkc at Murkworks.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.627.1068565685.702.python-list at python.org...
> I don't think this statement helps.. Could you try linking your .a with
> Python's main to get a command line interface?

By python's main, I'm assuming you mean Modules/ccpython.cc ? I converted
this to a C file (it's pretty small) and ran that.... It gets to the same
place before it dies.

> i.e. removing your existing 'main' code from the picture might clarify.
3.8
> meg seems a bit large, that's with debug info?

Sorry, I didn't realize I had left the -g in there, it's about 800k without.

Jeff