Books I'd like to see

Nick Vargish nav+posts at bandersnatch.org
Thu Nov 13 13:29:32 EST 2003

I would like to see "wxPython Programming" from Grayson, John E.

His book on tkinter is pretty darn good, but I'm much more interested
in wxWindows. I find the need to look up the C++ wxWindows
documentation and do a translation to the Python equivalent really
gets in my way of learning how to use the widgets properly.

Nick

--
#  sigmask  ||  0.2  ||  20030107  ||  public domain  ||  feed this to a python
print reduce(lambda x,y:x+chr(ord(y)-1),' Ojdl!Wbshjti!=obwAcboefstobudi/psh?')